A couple of updates happened for Black Ops II last week that I missed. An update on the 22nd gave us the following changes:
- Improvements to the Matchmaking System.
- Replaced ping bars with ping numbers.
- Players can set maximum ping in the matchmaking search preferences.
and on the 20th the patch was pretty hefty, so this is just a tiny snippet of what’s there:
- Feature Improvements
- Party Members now appear on the mini map as purple when colorblind assist is turned on.
- Added hint text tool tips for map voter buttons.
- Gameplay Balancing
- Adjusted the red flash damage indicator when using the Toughness Perk.
- Reduced Guardian damage in Hardcore modes.
Plus a huge list of Multiplayer and Zombie fixes.