I love the Worms game series. This is the latest update for Revolution, clocking is at just under 50 Meg:
- A.I. team customisation! You can now create your own custom A.I. teams to play against! Simply select ‘A.I. Teams’ from the Customisation menu. Here you can create a new A.I. type, after you’ve given them a name choose ‘Select A.I. Team’ to bring up the customisation options where you can alter their formation and uniform!
- Text chat improvements. Players are now able to communicate within the lobby as well as in-game. We’ve improved the font used. To bring up the text chat press the tilde key and to close press the home key.
- Stats tracking. Track your statistics as a player, either for your formations or for your individual worms. Track your kills, damage dealt, worms lost, damage received etc. To view your stats select ‘My Formations’ from the Customisation menu, here you’ll be able to see Overall Statistics and Formation Statistics. Want to find out which worms are pulling their weight? Select a formation and then choose ‘Manage’, from here when you highlight a worm, you’ll see their individual stats.
- Czech language support. Please note that Worms Revolution will display in the language your Steam account is set to (where supported).
- Other bug fixes and improvements to game performance
This is a shortlist of features, but I have no idea how large the download will be for this Men of War :Vietnam update:
- Men of War: Vietnam: Five Additional Languages (German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Polish) and Steam Cloud Support (for convenient playing on different PCs or saving your game progress for later)
For those who have bought into the early access program, there’s a new update for Dota 2.
- Added Mechanics I for new players!
- Added 7 new item sets to the Dota store.
- Immortal and Tournament items can now be traded on the Steam Community Market.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs pulling more than just heroes inside the cogs.
- Huskar: Fixed Berserker’s Blood not stacking at the proper health thresholds.
- Keeper of the Light: Fixed Mana Leak accumulating mana loss during magic immunity.
- Phantom Lancer: Fixed an issue where illusions made by a player on the other team would create uncontrollable Juxtapose illusions.
- Tusk: Fixed a case where heroes with very small collision size could escape Ice Shards.
- Tusk: Fixed a rare bug where teleporting could cause Walrus Punched units to end up in odd positions.
- Fixed various aspects of Spectral Dagger logic being dispellable.
- Fixed sometimes being revealed if your projectile hits the target after you become invisible with Shadow Blade.
- Improved TP interaction with FoW
- Fixed being able to get units stuck with Telekinesis and Vacuum around the rune area
Continue reading Dota 2 update
Full of bug fixes, a new spell, UI
updates, and balance and AI
changes, the 1.3 Patch for Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
is out. Some specifics (but by no means the full list):
- Added the Majesty spell
- Fixed a gamesave corruption issue
- Fixed crashes
- Fixed an issue that can cause bounding boxes to get offset (ie: you click on one tile/unit and it selects a different tile)
- Slave Pen gives +4 production per material instead of +3
- Labor Guild gives +6 production per material instead of +5
- Refined Agriculture gives +10 food per grain instead of +5
- AI is more aggressive about researching and completing the Spell of Making victory (maybe to likely, beware)
- AI more likely to value lumber improvements as production boosts
- AI players now sell their loot to the item shop
- Reduced AI valuing of various treaties to get rid of the “If you pay me 120 gildarn I’ll give you trade agreement worth 1 gold per turn” popups
I haven’t tried this game out yet, but I really want to give it a go. Unfortunately, I think I’ll have to wait for a Steam sale. It’s hard to buy new games at full price when one has a huge backlog. A substantial patch direct from Steam (should auto-update for you) brings Impire up to version 126.96.36.199:
- Ch.1 Act 1: Fix camera out of bounds when placing kitchen.
- Ch.1 Act 3: Gate not opening and crash during boss fight, and end of scenario
- Ch.1 Act 4: Skulls Side quest and Golden keys side quests now work properly
- Ch.4 Act 5: Resources will be gained provided you have access to the stockroom.
- Fixes in stability. No more game crash at end of scenario.
- Fixed Giving orders to units during combat, for both squads and single units.
- There are no more Asserts, and other pop ups, except for unhandled exceptions which CTD and provide a .dmp file.
- Fixed to two musics playing at the same time.
- Fixed gui sliders not going through full range
- Fixed being unable to equip runes.
- Updated German Localisation.
- Misc GUI fixes.
- Fixed Camera out of bound problems, and when squads in world map.
Continue reading Impire 188.8.131.52